EUROPEAN CAMPING GROUP è il Leader Europeo specializzato nel segmento Vacanze in Casa Mobile; il Gruppo amministra, gestisce e commercializza soggiorni nelle 23.000 unità che possiede in tutta Europa.
Per l’estate 2020, per le sue strutture in Italia, Eurocamp sta cercando un Assistant Area Manager – Camping.
Main Tasks :
- Working with the Area Manager, coordinate the arrival process of new team members to ensure the best welcome and follow-through in all camping sites of the region.
- With the Area Manager, organise, buy and hand out all relevant equipment and uniforms for the region.
- Work in close proximity with the Area Manager in order to assist the local HR processes, including :
– HR administrative tasks (checking payroll, gathering all local documents for contract-creation)
– Organise and manage logistical support and employee workplace travel from and within the region.
- Aid in the organisation of individually-tailoured job training sessions for our teams on site when required.
- Be the ambassador for the Learning Academy so as to encourage continual training within the region.
- Manage the interns (when applicable) and ensure the timely completion of all qualifications within your jurisdiction.
- Observe the job performance of the employees on site and regularly give feedback on said performance to the managers.
- Build strong work relationships with all teams on site, be it face-to-face or through a screen.
- Understand the company’s rules and procedures and be capable of communicating and applying these in front of others.
- Efficiently communicate with both our internal and external suppliers.
- Use the technology at your disposal to efficiently pilot our catalogue of services as well as improve it.
- Efficiently manage the predetermined budget.
This position involves regular travel, notably by car. This implies often having to spend time out of office, per company needs. In certain exceptional circumstances, you may be required to cover other tasks on site.
Required Conditions for the Assistant Area Manager Position
Knowledge, competencies and mind-set
- Assist and develop a small team to achieve success.
- Provide norms of exceptional service to our internal and external clients.
- Show others the way by being an example of model behaviour.
- Approachable and friendly.
- Capable of communicating clearly as well as inspiring excellence and trust in your team-mates.
- Capable of data interpretation, identifying with precision any irregularities and solving arising issues in a timely manner.
- Capable of identifying priorities at a company and client level and of paying attention to them.
- Knowledge of IT tools such as Microsoft Office, G-Suit and the Cloud systems.
- Flexible in your approach to the tasks involved, time spent at work, and place of work.
- Knowledge of English culture
- Level C1 in English (proficient)
- Good level in Maths
- Professional experience in a Camp Site/
- Experience in people management and training management, as well as their supervision, in order to provide feedback.
- A valid driver’s license.
- HR professional experience .
- Knowledge of an additional european language at a professional level (Italian, Spanish, French).
- Qualification in Learning and Development and/or in Human Resources.
- Capable of simultaneously respecting details and managing multiple tasks.
Sede di lavoro: Cavallino (Venezia)
Contratto, Inquadramento e retribuzione: Contratto a tempo determinato, alloggio in loco e ottima retribuzione.
Per candidarti invia il tuo CV all’indirizzo firstname.lastname@example.org
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi. Inviare dettagliato curriculum vitae in italiano con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs. 196/03).