Our client is Shell Italia Oil Products, the Italian division of the global Shell Lubricants business.
Shell Italia Oil Products is a market leader specialized in the production of a wide range of lubricating oils for the Automotive, Industry, Marine sectors.
Performance, transparency, professionalism and teamwork distinguish its business model and make it a fearsome and respected market player.
In Shell Italia Oil Products, and more generally in the Group, Health, Safety and Environment issues are at the center of the priority agenda. The level of commitment of the Group expressed in this area is of strong and constant impact.
Today the company project provides for the insertion of an HSSE Specialist at the Cisliano plant, in the province of Milan who, reporting functionally to the Plant Manager, and hierarchically to the HSSE Regional Manager, will guarantee compliance and excellence of the HSSE processes, in compliance with local regulations and Group standards.
The ideal profile is a performing, proactive and highly motivated resource who has gained 5 years of experience as an HSSE, in multinational, manufacturing or process companies with a significant level of risk.
The HSSE Specialist will deal with:
• maintain and implement ISO certifications (14.001 and 45.001);
• ensure compliance of HSSE processes on the Cisliano plant and manage the dissemination of plans and initiatives adopted at local, regional and global level;
• collaborate profitably with the external RSPP;
• update the risk document and ensure full compliance with all legal environmental requirements;
• manage relations and links with all regulatory bodies at the local level;
• develop a high level of awareness of specific issues on the part of all plant personnel;
• schedule HSSE training for all staff.
Place of work: Cisliano (MI) the position requires presence in the plant.
Contract: Permanent contract
Classification and remuneration: classification and remuneration will be commensurate with the potential expressed by the resource
– Degree in Scientific disciplines or Engineering
– Significant experience as an HSSE of at least 5 years in manufacturing or process companies with a high level of risk
– Excellent knowledge of safety and environmental regulations
– Experience in ISO 140001 and ISO 45.001 certifications
– RSPP certification appreciated
– Fluent English
– With own car
– Willingness to travel on national/European territory
The research is aimed at people of both sexes. Send detailed curriculum vitae in Italian with authorization to process personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03)APPLY