Our client is the most important Italian Company with over 40 years of history in image processing.
The continuous development of new artificial intelligence algorithms is the main feature of our client company.
The placement of their B2C ecommerce ability has reached a consolidated and established European dimension.
New technically ambitious development projects have passed the “awareness” phase and they are moving towards “Go live”.
This Company represents an Excellence in their industry and now we are searching for a talented, innovative and
Ambitious Android Developer
in order to strengthen their IT Structure.
The ideal candidate for this challenging position has the following requirements (must):
- A demonstrable good experience (one maximum 3 years) in Android Development, published examples of mobile applications on the Google Play Store,
- Strong Android OO design and programming skills,
- Experience building native Android apps,
- Ability to program in a structured and logical format
- Demostrated ability to work with many different APIs and with revision control systems, such as Git,
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
Better if he/she has also:
- Experience integrating web technologies,
- Knowledge of database management systems,
- Understanding of other compiled language.
As a skilled Android Developer you will work with your team, on a lot of different ‘Smarter’ projects, alongside the development of pioneering mobile applications.
You will work with the creative design team, managing the entire App lifecycle (concept, build, deployment, release and maintenance). You will establish detailed app specification and you will call to devise solutions and to anticipate problems.
If you are a talented, innovative and passionate Android Developer that is looking forward to playing a key role in a rapidly expanding and successful innovative Company, this position is for you.
Sede di Lavoro: Centro Nord Italia (central and northern Italy), but after an onboarding period of smart working (till 60%-80% of the time)
Contratto Inquadramento e retribuzione: Permanent Contract, the salary depends on expertise.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi. (The research is addressed to people of both genders) Inviare dettagliato curriculum vitae in italiano con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs. 196/03).APPLY