Our client is an IT based parent companyworking in service for printing and manufacturing.
The company headquarter is based in USA and they have many branches all over the world that are rapidly expanding the business of the company.
We are searching for this company a Senior Accountant; this is not a position for a pencil pusher, but for someone sensitive into corporate culture that encourage self-starters and people who wish to grow into increasing responsibility.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent accounting/finance skills
- Experience in private sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Business Central, or Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Ability to work in complex accounting environment
- Emphasis on teamwork and collaborative efforts at problem-solving
His responsibilities will be:
- General ledger duties, especially balance sheet reconciliations (prepaid expenses, accrued receivables and payables, deferred income, and deferred taxes);
- Preparing lead sheets for annual financial statement review and tax workpapers;
- Reconciling customer and vendor accounts as needed;
- Ensuring that payroll taxes are paid timely and researching old payroll tax issues;
- Generating property and sales tax returns for approval of Assistant Controller or Corporate Controller;
- Working with production and operations personnel to reconcile inventory on monthly basis;
- Reconciling notes payable and capital leases, including current/long-term reclassifications;
- Preparing consolidating entries (EJEs) for review by Assistant Controller or Corporate Controller – seven companies under FarHeap manufacturing umbrella;
- Proposing process improvements and presenting same to Corporate Controller;
- Supporting Corporate Controller with special projects.
- Minimum five years’ recent work experience in manufacturing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Business Central or its predecessor Microsoft Dynamics NAV; alt. five years SAP or QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing edition
- Knowledge IFRS!
- Advanced report generation abilities
- Native or near-native English language skills non-negotiable requirement
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi.
Inviare dettagliato curriculum vitae in italiano con autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs. 196/03).APPLY