Our client is a Chemical Corporate who produces performance and specialities products for treatment of paper, water, concrete, ceramic and detergent. Overall, key elements to define the characteristic of the final product.
The Headquarter has 8 subsidiaries, other than the Italian structure with HQ in Ossona. They are present in Tuscany, France, Spain, Austria, Germany and Sweden.
In Austria they have one company with a product division and a commercial division:
- the commercial BU is located in Linz
- the manufacturing one is located in Niklasdorf (Graz).
The company is growing internationally and, to help increase the market share in Eastern Europe, they are looking for a:
Technical Sales Support or Sales Representative or Product Manager.
The company already has an existing portfolio of clients in the designated Area of work for the candidate. He/She will need to travel periodically to meet the existing clients. With a contained portfolio the candidate needs to grow the relationships with each clients while prospecting for new key accounts. This position is based in Niklasdorf under the Sales Manager for Austria, located in Linz.
- The candidate must have experience in chemical product sales, better in product for paper industries.
- Located in Niklasdorf to follow the sales of the product for the paper industries (Production is based in Italy, Germany and Sweden).
- He will be responsible for sales in Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland.
- The sales of these chemicals products require for the candidate to have technical skills and competencies to approach the clients in terms of problem solving and be able to communicate properly with the structure of R&D, laboratory or production of the clients.
- This Sales Representative will also need to understand the industrial process of the clients, so that he can report to the marketing and R&D departments
- German mother tongue
- fluent in English
- Any additional Eastern European languages are welcome
- chemical engineer or a chemist with expertise in chemical product for paper treatment or eventually a paper engineer from the Graz University
- open mind, proactive, high potential
- High capacity for interpersonal relationship
- Related experiences in Sales in some countries in Eastern Europe, from Slovenia to Poland
UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
if you think that your resume is aligned, please apply to our email address email@example.com or the following link: https://futuremanageralliance.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/525
We look forward to receiving your application!